Moisturize, detangle, and nourish dry hair with our Authentic African Extra Moisture Conditioner. Handcrafted unrefined shea butter helps keep your hair soft, while added coconut and baobab oils help restore luster and smoothness to each strand. Plus, African wild honey helps promote moisture balance and healthy-looking shine. And since this conditioner is made without parabens and phthalates, you’ll be using a formula you can feel good about.
- Made from fair trade unrefined shea butter from our Alaffia cooperatives in West Africa
- African wild honey helps maintain and promote moisture balance
- Coconut and baobab oils help nourish and hydrate hair for healthy looking shine.
- Moisturizes and detangles
- Sweet, luscious, and comforting scent with warm notes of amber
- No sulfates, No parabens, No phthalates, No synthetic fragrance, No artificial color, No mineral oil
- Never tested on animals
- For best results, use after shampooing with Authentic African Black Soap Extra Moisture Shampoo, Honey Amber
Alaffia is a For Life certified operation by ECOCERT. Through fair trade principles, we are redefining sustainable development ensuring needs are met for a dignified life.learn more
Alaffia is Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified, a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to high quality standards.learn more
Alaffia is Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified as a minority-owned, managed and controlled business.learn more
Alaffia is proud to partner with TerraCycle to provide our community with an easy way to recycle hard-to-recycle plastics in our products to help positively impact the environment.
Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) Aqueous Extract, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride***, Cetyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Benzoate , Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Oil*, African Wild Honey, Fragrance**, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid, *Fair for Life Fair Trade certified ingredient, *Natural Fragrance, *Naturally-derived, renewable resources